There are many upcoming great events from some of Nature Calgary’s esteemed partners. See the following links for event details, including registration and payment information:
- May 9, 7:00 pm: Alberta Wilderness Association presents Kevin Van Tighem to discuss natural history and his latest book.
- May 14, 11:00 am: Drop in to the International Bird Day at he Inglewood Bird Sanctuary!
- May 16, 7:00 pm: Alberta Wilderness Association presents talks by Alyssa Thompson (“Ecology of Grassland Springs”) and Brendan Hart (“How Old Is the Bow River?)
- May 17, 7:00 pm: Friends of Nose Hill Society presents free guided walk at Nose Hill, led by John McFaul. Meet at Nose Hill parking lot, 14 St & 64 Av NW.
- May 18, 7:00 pm: Fish Creek May Speaker Series: “Beaver’s: Nature’s Engineers of Troublesome Rodents”.
- May 28, 1-3 pm: Alberta Institute for Wildlife Conservation presents “Baby Boom”, a talk and tour of the facility.
- June 2-4: Alberta Native Plant Council presents Botany Alberta in the Castle Crown Wilderness Area.
- June 13, 6:30: Great Divide Trail Association presents “Medicinal Plants of the Southern Alberta Rocky Mountains“.